We have an all natural, proprietary blend of blah, blah, blah. Here’s the ingredients in our beard balm (although the ratios will always be our secret).
- Jojoba Oil (Plant based ingredient)
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Plant based ingredient)
- Grapeseed Oil (Plant based ingredient)
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Plant based ingredient)
- Refined Shea Butter (Plant based ingredient) – We could use Unrefined Shea butter but it smells like a hippy’s nether regions.
- Beeswax from a local apiary (Animal based ingredient)
- 1% or less: Cosmetic Grade Scented Oils and/or Essential Oils
Every ingredient in our balm has a comedogenic rating of 2 or less (A comedogenic rating has to do with acne sensitivity). This means we have no heavy, pore clogging oils, waxes, or butters in our magic sauce.
We do not use organic ingredients because it makes everything unnecessarily expensive and yields little benefit.